Announcing Tried & Tasted for July 2010
It is my pleasure to host Tried & Tasted (T&T) this month. T&T, originally created by Zlamushka, is now hosted by Lakshmi at Kitchen Chronicles and the logo is designed by Ksenia. It is a blog event to discover new blogs, as a new blog is introduced every month and people are encouraged to try these recipes and comment on how they worked. I know I constantly find inspiration from other bloggers, so it is my pleasure to introduce our featured blog this month: Veg Inspirations by Usha.
Usha has chronicled her adventures in vegetarian food since 2008 and focuses on healthy, tasty food. Healthy food doesn’t have to be boring or bland! Inspired by her mother, grandmother and mother-n-law, she has a multitude of recipes, including many vegan dishes. There are so many tasty recipes, I don’t know where to start. Take a look at Usha’s recipes, and report back about your meals.
The rules for T&T are simple:
- Cook any recipe (new or old) from “Veg Inspirations” and blog about it. Stay as true to the original recipe as possible. Therefore there is no need for re-posting it, simply link to the original post
- There is no time-frame for the original recipe. It can be as old as my grand-mother or as fresh as a mung bean sprout.
- Have you cooked from “Veg Inspirations” before? As this event is all about tasting and reflecting on the taste, older posts are also welcome. Simply link to this post and mention T&T event.
- Link your post to this page (Use of logo is welcome) and to the original recipe page, so that you can avoid the copyright problems.
- Non-bloggers are welcome to share their recipes too. Simply email your name, feedback and the picture of the recipe.
- Send an email to saveur11 AT yahoo DOT ca by August 10, 2010, with the following details:
- Your Name
- Name of the blog
- Name of the recipe
- URL of the post
- URL of the Original post
- Picture of the recipe
I look forward to seeing our inspirations based off Veg Inspirations!